论文题目：通过不超过3个空间上的例子，对Michel Foucault关于“视觉空间的组成结构会限制人”的观点进行讨论论文语种：英文您的研究方向：传媒社会学是否有数据处理要求：否您的国家：英国您的学校背景：Lancaster university，英国排名20左右要求字数：3500论文用途：本科课程论文 BA Assignment是否需要盲审（博士或硕士生有这个需要）：补充要求和说明：具体的题目请参考上传附件中的主旨描述，选的是其中第2题（可自由挑选，如果觉得别的题目比较有把握的话）。题目以英文为准，并参考我上传的ppt课件和asset reading，但是不能用ppt上面的例子或者重复上面的老师个人论点（引用的学术界著作除外），仅供参考。另需注意plagiarism，学校会进行电子文本排查。Essay questions
Word count: 4000 wordsWeighting: 70%
The purpose of this longer essay is to think through the theoretical concerns of the course in more detail in relation to a specific case study. You will need to read more than the set reading to research and answer the question adequately. Your course handbook includes further reading lists for each topic.
Some of the week 10 review session will be devoted to going through the essay questions, but I am happy to speak to you in week 10 about essay questions and plans. Please note: you must speak to me regarding your essay question if you choose question 5. Email me directly for an appointment.
1. Images are often understood to function as truth and evidence in science and medicine. Discuss this understanding of images with reference to the medical imaging technology of ultrasounds.
2. With reference to no more than three spaces, discuss Michel Foucault’s argument that the organisation of space and vision disciplines bodies.
3. Either: With close analysis of no more than two pieces of his work, and with a focus on practices http://www.ukassignment.org/ of spectatorship, discuss how Antony Gormley’s sculptures disrupt the distinction between the subject and object of art. Or:With close analysis of no more than two pieces of her work, and with a focus on practices of spectatorship, discuss how Orlan’s body modification disrupts the distinction between the subject and object of art.
4. With reference to no more than three photographs, discuss Roland Barthes’ concepts of studium and punctum, and what he means by photography being an ‘adventure’.
5. Design a question of your own which draws on at least one theoretical perspective the course has covered and at least one case study. Your question must be approved by me.#p#分页标题#e#