1. Is there any UWC campus that you would NOT attend? Please explain.(Maximum 225 words)
2. Describe a time in your life when you lied or acted in a way that you later felt lacked honor. Connect your response with the Chinese proverb, “Do not fail to do good even if it’s a small; do not engage in evil even if it’s small evil”.(Maximum 225 words)
3. Imagine you are the headmaster of your school for a week. What changes would you make during that week and why?(Maximum 225 words)
4. Briefly discuss a current event in world news that has piqued your interest and explain why you feel so passionately about this topic.(Maximum 225 words)
5. Tell us about yourself and your background, including family and friends. Describe yourself and the qualities you feel might distinguish you, for better or worse, from other applicants? Please share one of your many interesting and memorable stories that relate to these distinguishing qualities. (Maximum 300 words)
6. Write about something you would like us to know about you that you have not conveyed elsewhere in your application.(Maximum 225 words)
7. Please choose one question from the two options below and write a response to it. (Maximum 1500 words)
7.1 What do you see as a major challenge faced by your generation? What do you hope to contribute back to your community after UWC? How would you apply the knowledge and skills that you learned at a UWC in the real world?
7.2 What does happiness mean to you? Can someone be happy in the long run and if yes, how? Can you remember a moment or a time when you were completely happy? Please describe why you were happy during this period and what triggered this happiness.